Thing is though, this doesn’t mean that you should blindly jump into Bitcoin. Aside from the high price of entry, a string of events over the past year have shown that while the Bitcoin protocol itself may be secure, the wallets and services used to store and exchange Bitcoin may not.
There are plenty of opportunities to make lots of money in the crypto market, and you should be patient and wise to acquire the right knowledge before investing. Don’t be the person that invests based on the current hype. Do your research first. If it’s too complex, look for answers. The cryptocurrency community is filled with awesome individuals that can simplify things and help you along the way.
If you’re a novice when it comes to cryptocurrency trading, there’s a lot you need to learn if you want to be successful. If you’re new to the financial markets completely, you definitely need to learn the ropes – just to make sure you don’t make any otherwise avoidable mistakes.
What Is A Bear Trap
Today, we’re going to talk about a common occurrence in the Bitcoin markets – the bear trap.
Bulls & Bears Markets
Just like any financial market, the Bitcoin market undergoes ups and downs. In fact, Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) can be even more volatile than, say, the stock markets. The trick is reading these upwards and downwards movements and see them for what they are.
You’ve probably heard of the idea of “bull” markets and “bear” markets. The terms indicate market conditions that are either aggressive when it comes to increased value – bullish – or predictive of falling value – bearish.
To support our project you could support us with a small donation.
BTC Wallet Code:
Or connect with us
Thank you for your support ♡
Bitcoin Exchange rates
|1 BTC =||10122.3400 USD|
|1 BTC =||9089.53000 EUR|
|1 BTC =||137.990000 LTC|
|1 BTC =||53.2800000 ETH|
|1 BTC =||8252.57000 GBP|
|1 BTC =||15015.4600 AUD|
|1 BTC =||13446.8000 CAD|
- World premiere in blockchain payments: Canada & Singapore announce successful central bank cooperation
- Why blockchain technology can strengthen our financial system and curb financial bubbles
- Zeux Announces NEO Payments for Apple and Samsung Pay
- Pay anonymously with Bitcoin: bestmixer.io
- Buy BTC: Bitcoin ATM (ATM) now also in Germany
- lightning to clog main chain?
- Announcing Mainnet Zap iOS
- Idea for income capacity problem solution
- Splices and Liquidity in the Lightning Network
- Need help recovering some sats on Zap Desktop wallet
- c-lightning v0.7.2 has been released
- How is a timelock attack on forwarding nodes mitigated by lightning?
- New Raspiblitz Lightning node, looking for new channels in the Boston Area. Lets link up and start trafficking in Sats!
- Is it possible to have a LND node without a physical desktop or paid server?
- Prototype of videogame with Lightning microtransactions below 1 cent
- Lightning APP help
- Please Connect to my Open Channel Node. Thanks!
- Bidirectional channels
- Merchants and Backups
- We just added webLN to LNblackjack! Please let us know how it works for you and which webLN provider you use. Good luck ⚡️
- Create LND full node on VPS using docker only?
- Upvote if you think Ledger should prioritise Lightning development
- AMP Routing Draft Proposal
- The Node Operator's Guide to the Lightning Galaxy, Part 1
- Lighting mode via coinmine one
Everything you need to know about the Lightning Network ⚡.
Satoshi himself proposed the first version of payment channels . The Lightning Network paper has zero authors from Blockstream . At least two other entirely independent companies are working on Lightning Network implementations . It’s well understood how trustless LN transactions work . The spec  and code are open source, feel free to look for a “backdoor”.