Thing is though, this doesn’t mean that you should blindly jump into Bitcoin. Aside from the high price of entry, a string of events over the past year have shown that while the Bitcoin protocol itself may be secure, the wallets and services used to store and exchange Bitcoin may not.
There are plenty of opportunities to make lots of money in the crypto market, and you should be patient and wise to acquire the right knowledge before investing. Don’t be the person that invests based on the current hype. Do your research first. If it’s too complex, look for answers. The cryptocurrency community is filled with awesome individuals that can simplify things and help you along the way.
If you’re a novice when it comes to cryptocurrency trading, there’s a lot you need to learn if you want to be successful. If you’re new to the financial markets completely, you definitely need to learn the ropes – just to make sure you don’t make any otherwise avoidable mistakes.
What Is A Bear Trap
Today, we’re going to talk about a common occurrence in the Bitcoin markets – the bear trap.
Bulls & Bears Markets
Just like any financial market, the Bitcoin market undergoes ups and downs. In fact, Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) can be even more volatile than, say, the stock markets. The trick is reading these upwards and downwards movements and see them for what they are.
You’ve probably heard of the idea of “bull” markets and “bear” markets. The terms indicate market conditions that are either aggressive when it comes to increased value – bullish – or predictive of falling value – bearish.
To support our project you could support us with a small donation.
BTC Wallet Code:
Or connect with us
Thank you for your support ♡
Bitcoin Exchange rates
|1 BTC =||7463.83000 USD|
|1 BTC =||6726.81000 EUR|
|1 BTC =||163.910000 LTC|
|1 BTC =||50.4500000 ETH|
|1 BTC =||5658.22000 GBP|
|1 BTC =||10863.6700 AUD|
|1 BTC =||9859.60000 CAD|
- World premiere in blockchain payments: Canada & Singapore announce successful central bank cooperation
- Why blockchain technology can strengthen our financial system and curb financial bubbles
- Zeux Announces NEO Payments for Apple and Samsung Pay
- Pay anonymously with Bitcoin: bestmixer.io
- Buy BTC: Bitcoin ATM (ATM) now also in Germany
- Funds stuck in pending-force-close channel
- How do these fees work?
- Bottle Pay - Lightning Wallet - 3000 Satoshi free - It's great
- API and App for generating Lightning HODL invoices for retail
- How to include a faucet in an email newsletter I made a tutorial on how to include a faucet in an email newsletter. I used it with my list this month and had pretty good participation. Enjoy.
- Bitfinex's Bitcoin Lightning node opens up Bitrefill's retail markets
- My new project on LN Testnet - Reckless Capital a p2p marketplace for finding peers on the Lightning Network.
- Is there any way to track the route / hops my transaction took?
- Graaf One Lightning Network Trading open to Canadians (non-custodial)
- Why Bitfinex's new Lightning node is big for Bitcoin
- There are few tutorials, lots of wallets (custodial and non custodial), exchanges for LN to/from BTC on chain or other coins etc. Any articles or tutorials for exchanges to try LN ?
- What do I do when my channel is offline?
- Bolt-A-Thon 2 Speaker Line Up Has Been Finalized! (Dec. 7)
- Default (and/or reasonable) fee settings
- Bitfinex becomes the first exchange to support the Lightning Network
- Litecoin devs working towards making opt-in MW via EB Lightning-compatible
- PSA (important terminology): when we say we pay "with lightning" or "in lightning" instead of "with Bitcoin via / on lightning" we do ourselves a big disservice as everybody not as knowledgeable as us thinks we are using another currency, not Bitcoin.
- Fees must increase 10x-20x to save 'irrational' Bitcoin Lightning Network
- Bitcoin’s LN helps build ‘infrastructure for a circular economy’
- When channels (small ones) get closed why does lightning use such huge fees? How can I set this to couple sats per vbyte (LND), I don’t mind waiting longer, I’d like fee flexibility, not using entire amount of committed fees..
Everything you need to know about the Lightning Network ⚡.
Satoshi himself proposed the first version of payment channels . The Lightning Network paper has zero authors from Blockstream . At least two other entirely independent companies are working on Lightning Network implementations . It’s well understood how trustless LN transactions work . The spec  and code are open source, feel free to look for a “backdoor”.