Thing is though, this doesn’t mean that you should blindly jump into Bitcoin. Aside from the high price of entry, a string of events over the past year have shown that while the Bitcoin protocol itself may be secure, the wallets and services used to store and exchange Bitcoin may not.
There are plenty of opportunities to make lots of money in the crypto market, and you should be patient and wise to acquire the right knowledge before investing. Don’t be the person that invests based on the current hype. Do your research first. If it’s too complex, look for answers. The cryptocurrency community is filled with awesome individuals that can simplify things and help you along the way.
If you’re a novice when it comes to cryptocurrency trading, there’s a lot you need to learn if you want to be successful. If you’re new to the financial markets completely, you definitely need to learn the ropes – just to make sure you don’t make any otherwise avoidable mistakes.
What Is A Bear Trap
Today, we’re going to talk about a common occurrence in the Bitcoin markets – the bear trap.
Bulls & Bears Markets
Just like any financial market, the Bitcoin market undergoes ups and downs. In fact, Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) can be even more volatile than, say, the stock markets. The trick is reading these upwards and downwards movements and see them for what they are.
You’ve probably heard of the idea of “bull” markets and “bear” markets. The terms indicate market conditions that are either aggressive when it comes to increased value – bullish – or predictive of falling value – bearish.
To support our project you could support us with a small donation.
BTC Wallet Code:
Or connect with us
Thank you for your support ♡
Bitcoin Exchange rates
|1 BTC =||11776.4300 USD|
|1 BTC =||9936.37000 EUR|
|1 BTC =||199.440000 LTC|
|1 BTC =||29.8300000 ETH|
|1 BTC =||9042.48000 GBP|
|1 BTC =||16346.3500 AUD|
|1 BTC =||15901.2200 CAD|
- World premiere in blockchain payments: Canada & Singapore announce successful central bank cooperation
- Why blockchain technology can strengthen our financial system and curb financial bubbles
- Zeux Announces NEO Payments for Apple and Samsung Pay
- Pay anonymously with Bitcoin: bestmixer.io
- Buy BTC: Bitcoin ATM (ATM) now also in Germany
- Is it possible to force a status update from LND?
- Free satoshis via lnurl for lightning testing
- lightning node connectivity
- Lightning Junkies episode: Rene Pickhardt talks LN Pathfinding + Blackmail Attacks
- Announcing Lightning Terminal (LiT): Your Home for Lightning Liquidity
- Stuck channel in pending mode on zap wallet
- Anyone ever see this error? (Sending on-chain payment using LND via RTL)
- RGB Technical Internals, Part I
- Lightning blackjack
- Create PSBT in Electrum
- Any wallets with self-balancing channels?
- c-lightning v0.9.0 released - includes PSBT support, full keysend support and multi-part payments
- After the chain is downloaded, does running a node requires alot of internet data?
- If your Android LN wallet selects a node in the first set-up, is the physical location of the node important?
- lnd 0.11.0-beta.rc1 released
- Example of Lightning Network Funding Transaction
- A Lightning Network explanation for the Non-Technical by Aantonop ⚡
- Will Lightning ever be able to send money to people who are offline? What's the timeline for this feature?
- OmniBOLT new document site is online
Everything you need to know about the Lightning Network ⚡.
Satoshi himself proposed the first version of payment channels . The Lightning Network paper has zero authors from Blockstream . At least two other entirely independent companies are working on Lightning Network implementations . It’s well understood how trustless LN transactions work . The spec  and code are open source, feel free to look for a “backdoor”.