Thing is though, this doesn’t mean that you should blindly jump into Bitcoin. Aside from the high price of entry, a string of events over the past year have shown that while the Bitcoin protocol itself may be secure, the wallets and services used to store and exchange Bitcoin may not.
There are plenty of opportunities to make lots of money in the crypto market, and you should be patient and wise to acquire the right knowledge before investing. Don’t be the person that invests based on the current hype. Do your research first. If it’s too complex, look for answers. The cryptocurrency community is filled with awesome individuals that can simplify things and help you along the way.
If you’re a novice when it comes to cryptocurrency trading, there’s a lot you need to learn if you want to be successful. If you’re new to the financial markets completely, you definitely need to learn the ropes – just to make sure you don’t make any otherwise avoidable mistakes.
What Is A Bear Trap
Today, we’re going to talk about a common occurrence in the Bitcoin markets – the bear trap.
Bulls & Bears Markets
Just like any financial market, the Bitcoin market undergoes ups and downs. In fact, Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) can be even more volatile than, say, the stock markets. The trick is reading these upwards and downwards movements and see them for what they are.
You’ve probably heard of the idea of “bull” markets and “bear” markets. The terms indicate market conditions that are either aggressive when it comes to increased value – bullish – or predictive of falling value – bearish.
To support our project you could support us with a small donation.
BTC Wallet Code:
Or connect with us
Thank you for your support ♡
Bitcoin Exchange rates
|1 BTC =||8646.52000 USD|
|1 BTC =||7804.74000 EUR|
|1 BTC =||153.940000 LTC|
|1 BTC =||52.5800000 ETH|
|1 BTC =||6655.64000 GBP|
|1 BTC =||12585.3700 AUD|
|1 BTC =||11246.2000 CAD|
- World premiere in blockchain payments: Canada & Singapore announce successful central bank cooperation
- Why blockchain technology can strengthen our financial system and curb financial bubbles
- Zeux Announces NEO Payments for Apple and Samsung Pay
- Pay anonymously with Bitcoin: bestmixer.io
- Buy BTC: Bitcoin ATM (ATM) now also in Germany
- What if you don't feel like choosing between LN implementations?
- Invoice validation on user input
- Half an hour to sync eclair mobile wallet
- List of merchant nodes
- Lightning powered tweet bot... penny for your thoughts?
- Why does it take so long to close a channel?
- Lightning 201: Safely Accessing Remote Lightning Databases - Suredbits
- Onion Studio - pixels drawn via micropayments using the Lightning Network protocol's new TLV extension functionality.
- Clearing up 7 common myths about bitcoin's lightning network. It works better than some may think!
- Determining age?
- Is there any way to send payments without a receiver's invoice?
- Why 2020 will be the best year yet for Bitcoin's Lightning Network
- Play provably fair scratchcards on the Lightning Network
- Why Bitcoin’s Lightning is a perfect storm for malware attacks
- Breach Closed Channel
- Does the Bitcoin Lightning Network use a Proof of History mechanism?
- Lightning Network in Telegram
- Groestlcoin's Electrifying December 2019 Releases & Development Update
- Lightning Network wallets are pretty great nowadays! Let's take a look at which one might be best for you [Comparison]
- The Lightning Network's amazing progress this year
Everything you need to know about the Lightning Network ⚡.
Satoshi himself proposed the first version of payment channels . The Lightning Network paper has zero authors from Blockstream . At least two other entirely independent companies are working on Lightning Network implementations . It’s well understood how trustless LN transactions work . The spec  and code are open source, feel free to look for a “backdoor”.