Thing is though, this doesn’t mean that you should blindly jump into Bitcoin. Aside from the high price of entry, a string of events over the past year have shown that while the Bitcoin protocol itself may be secure, the wallets and services used to store and exchange Bitcoin may not.
There are plenty of opportunities to make lots of money in the crypto market, and you should be patient and wise to acquire the right knowledge before investing. Don’t be the person that invests based on the current hype. Do your research first. If it’s too complex, look for answers. The cryptocurrency community is filled with awesome individuals that can simplify things and help you along the way.
If you’re a novice when it comes to cryptocurrency trading, there’s a lot you need to learn if you want to be successful. If you’re new to the financial markets completely, you definitely need to learn the ropes – just to make sure you don’t make any otherwise avoidable mistakes.
What Is A Bear Trap
Today, we’re going to talk about a common occurrence in the Bitcoin markets – the bear trap.
Bulls & Bears Markets
Just like any financial market, the Bitcoin market undergoes ups and downs. In fact, Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) can be even more volatile than, say, the stock markets. The trick is reading these upwards and downwards movements and see them for what they are.
You’ve probably heard of the idea of “bull” markets and “bear” markets. The terms indicate market conditions that are either aggressive when it comes to increased value – bullish – or predictive of falling value – bearish.
To support our project you could support us with a small donation.
BTC Wallet Code:
Or connect with us
Thank you for your support ♡
Bitcoin Exchange rates
|1 BTC =||8349.84000 USD|
|1 BTC =||7569.40000 EUR|
|1 BTC =||147.230000 LTC|
|1 BTC =||44.7800000 ETH|
|1 BTC =||6649.26000 GBP|
|1 BTC =||12341.8600 AUD|
|1 BTC =||11069.6000 CAD|
- World premiere in blockchain payments: Canada & Singapore announce successful central bank cooperation
- Why blockchain technology can strengthen our financial system and curb financial bubbles
- Zeux Announces NEO Payments for Apple and Samsung Pay
- Pay anonymously with Bitcoin: bestmixer.io
- Buy BTC: Bitcoin ATM (ATM) now also in Germany
- Lightning Network arrives on Electrum Wallet - The Cryptonomist
- Lightning Now on Electrum
- How to set closing channel fees?
- Lapps.co - A community curation of the best new Lightning Network apps ⚡
- Running full Bitcoin Core node v.0.18.1. Due to the recent vulnerability I deleted my old Eclair node 0.2.8. I cannot install another one.
- Lightning-Snake.tk bug report
- LND - Desktop App Restoring Lightning Channels
- 300.000 sats lost trying to open a channel
- France's State Investment Bank Funds Bitcoin Lightning Network Startup
- Closing one channel on Raspiblitz
- Is turbo channel support coming to any wallets?
- Hello Lightning community!
- all channels closed after moving to new phone
- Samson Mow: Bitcoin is just the beginning for the Lightning Network
- Some node advice
- How to regenerate the lnd macaroons?
- What's the minimum amount of satoshis for a payment channel?
- LND Autopilot is not working at all...
- Is it possible to Partially move channel sats to on chain?
- New Lightning Network Brokerage launching in Canada
Everything you need to know about the Lightning Network ⚡.
Satoshi himself proposed the first version of payment channels . The Lightning Network paper has zero authors from Blockstream . At least two other entirely independent companies are working on Lightning Network implementations . It’s well understood how trustless LN transactions work . The spec  and code are open source, feel free to look for a “backdoor”.