Thing is though, this doesn’t mean that you should blindly jump into Bitcoin. Aside from the high price of entry, a string of events over the past year have shown that while the Bitcoin protocol itself may be secure, the wallets and services used to store and exchange Bitcoin may not.
There are plenty of opportunities to make lots of money in the crypto market, and you should be patient and wise to acquire the right knowledge before investing. Don’t be the person that invests based on the current hype. Do your research first. If it’s too complex, look for answers. The cryptocurrency community is filled with awesome individuals that can simplify things and help you along the way.
If you’re a novice when it comes to cryptocurrency trading, there’s a lot you need to learn if you want to be successful. If you’re new to the financial markets completely, you definitely need to learn the ropes – just to make sure you don’t make any otherwise avoidable mistakes.
What Is A Bear Trap
Today, we’re going to talk about a common occurrence in the Bitcoin markets – the bear trap.
Bulls & Bears Markets
Just like any financial market, the Bitcoin market undergoes ups and downs. In fact, Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) can be even more volatile than, say, the stock markets. The trick is reading these upwards and downwards movements and see them for what they are.
You’ve probably heard of the idea of “bull” markets and “bear” markets. The terms indicate market conditions that are either aggressive when it comes to increased value – bullish – or predictive of falling value – bearish.
To support our project you could support us with a small donation.
BTC Wallet Code:
Or connect with us
Thank you for your support ♡
Bitcoin Exchange rates
|1 BTC =||9126.85000 USD|
|1 BTC =||8293.00000 EUR|
|1 BTC =||209.510000 LTC|
|1 BTC =||44.2500000 ETH|
|1 BTC =||7417.63000 GBP|
|1 BTC =||13779.0100 AUD|
|1 BTC =||12601.6300 CAD|
- World premiere in blockchain payments: Canada & Singapore announce successful central bank cooperation
- Why blockchain technology can strengthen our financial system and curb financial bubbles
- Zeux Announces NEO Payments for Apple and Samsung Pay
- Pay anonymously with Bitcoin: bestmixer.io
- Buy BTC: Bitcoin ATM (ATM) now also in Germany
- Wheel of Satoshi - LAPP -Spin the wheel for a chance to double your money!
- Lightning Test for 30000 Sats
- Testnet Inbound Liquidity needed.
- Technical: committment transaction
- 3 Upgrades That Will Ensure Lightning Network Adoption
- Comprehensive Guide on Node Selection, Balancing, Fees, etc...
- So lightning network is officially broken?
- If long term most transactions happen on Lightning Network, isn't that a huge risk to miner fees?
- r/AskSatoshi - I created a subreddit to ask and answer questions about bitcoin
- Swapping DCR 🍎 <⚡️> 🍊BTC Via LN - First DEMO of Swapping a Lightning Network Bitcoin invoice for a Decred LN invoice.
- Bitrefill Contest — Fastest Phone Refill on Earth - Win $100 Bitrefill Balance card
- Anyone remember what happened to lighting network topography art?
- reckless.capital now live on Mainnet. Please come test out the brand new Lightning channel marketplace!
- Introducing Sparkshot.io — Art on the Lightning Network ⚡⚡⚡
- Import / watch addresses in lightning
- LND "Funding transaction" stuck in mempool due to low fees. BumpFee
- Convert Google Play balance (Rewards) to Bitcoin on Lightning
- TX not found, pending in Zap desktop (MacOs)
- How does invalidation of old off-chain transactions work?
- Where to use lightning?
Everything you need to know about the Lightning Network ⚡.
Satoshi himself proposed the first version of payment channels . The Lightning Network paper has zero authors from Blockstream . At least two other entirely independent companies are working on Lightning Network implementations . It’s well understood how trustless LN transactions work . The spec  and code are open source, feel free to look for a “backdoor”.