Thing is though, this doesn’t mean that you should blindly jump into Bitcoin. Aside from the high price of entry, a string of events over the past year have shown that while the Bitcoin protocol itself may be secure, the wallets and services used to store and exchange Bitcoin may not.
There are plenty of opportunities to make lots of money in the crypto market, and you should be patient and wise to acquire the right knowledge before investing. Don’t be the person that invests based on the current hype. Do your research first. If it’s too complex, look for answers. The cryptocurrency community is filled with awesome individuals that can simplify things and help you along the way.
To support our project you could support us with a small donation.
BTC Wallet Code:
Or connect with us
Thank you for your support ♡
Bitcoin Exchange rates
|1 BTC =||9223.23000 USD|
|1 BTC =||8181.19000 EUR|
|1 BTC =||207.600000 LTC|
|1 BTC =||38.6200000 ETH|
|1 BTC =||7354.67000 GBP|
|1 BTC =||13346.6800 AUD|
|1 BTC =||12522.7600 CAD|
- World premiere in blockchain payments: Canada & Singapore announce successful central bank cooperation
- Why blockchain technology can strengthen our financial system and curb financial bubbles
- Zeux Announces NEO Payments for Apple and Samsung Pay
- Pay anonymously with Bitcoin: bestmixer.io
- Buy BTC: Bitcoin ATM (ATM) now also in Germany
- [PSA] Electrum and Eclair both support Testnet-LN allowing you to learn without cost.
- Stakenet - Lightning DEX Architecture Oveview & Live Swaps
- I think feeding sheep with Bitcoin Lightning is nice usecase for new people to try Lightning
- Any iOS Testnet LN wallets?
- Bleskomat: The offline (and open-source!) Lightning Network ATM
- Help with integration
- Initial release of charge-lnd - a simple policy based channel fee manager for LND
- Bitcoin's Lightning Network Is Vulnerable to 'Looting': New Research Explains - CoinDesk
- Ride-The-Lightning/RTL v0.8.0-beta with Eclair Integration has been released
- RGB - Private & Scalable Smart Contracts on the Bitcoin Lightning Network
- Lost money in channel - balance dropped...?
- How do the HTLC along a payment channel route know how many hops are required to the destination and therefore how much bitcoin is needed to pass along on each leg?
- A Technical Introduction to The Lightning Network - We Are Developers 2020
- How do you monitor your node activity?
- How to install eclair?
- Any wallets with live channel migration?
- Lightning Junkies episode Jack Everitt tells us how to get rich with Lightning Gaming
- Tips on becoming routing node?
- Is there a way to get idea how much revenue from fees are generating the big nodes?
- All the places where you can post request to have channel open to you?
Everything you need to know about the Lightning Network ⚡.
Satoshi himself proposed the first version of payment channels . The Lightning Network paper has zero authors from Blockstream . At least two other entirely independent companies are working on Lightning Network implementations . It’s well understood how trustless LN transactions work . The spec  and code are open source, feel free to look for a “backdoor”.