Thing is though, this doesn’t mean that you should blindly jump into Bitcoin. Aside from the high price of entry, a string of events over the past year have shown that while the Bitcoin protocol itself may be secure, the wallets and services used to store and exchange Bitcoin may not.
There are plenty of opportunities to make lots of money in the crypto market, and you should be patient and wise to acquire the right knowledge before investing. Don’t be the person that invests based on the current hype. Do your research first. If it’s too complex, look for answers. The cryptocurrency community is filled with awesome individuals that can simplify things and help you along the way.
To support our project you could support us with a small donation.
BTC Wallet Code:
Or connect with us
Thank you for your support ♡
Bitcoin Exchange rates
|1 BTC =||6220.24000 USD|
|1 BTC =||5680.76000 EUR|
|1 BTC =||165.100000 LTC|
|1 BTC =||47.8000000 ETH|
|1 BTC =||5027.58000 GBP|
|1 BTC =||10220.4500 AUD|
|1 BTC =||8879.90000 CAD|
- World premiere in blockchain payments: Canada & Singapore announce successful central bank cooperation
- Why blockchain technology can strengthen our financial system and curb financial bubbles
- Zeux Announces NEO Payments for Apple and Samsung Pay
- Pay anonymously with Bitcoin: bestmixer.io
- Buy BTC: Bitcoin ATM (ATM) now also in Germany
- Instant one-click BTC/LTC swaps on Lightning Network [Stakenet beta v0.2.4.6]
- The first mobile, non-custodial, Lightning-only Point-of-Sale solution. For more information see: https://medium.com/breez-technology/fb8c0ba660a5
- Test zap client.
- Easiest way to use lightning with nodejs?
- What does this mean?
- Level of chain analysis with lightning payments?
- Most up to date tutorial for starting your own node?
- What if someone routes tainted bitcoins through your node?
- Implementing Barrier Escrows
- What's the current status on AMP - Atomic Multipart Payments / MPP - Multi Part Payments?
- Using Loop In for the first time...
- eclair payment failed
- Stakenet Dev Update & Lightning Swap Beta Test Invite - March 21 2020
- Can somebody help meeeeee???
- Current adoption of lightning network?
- Lightning Battle - Games of Skill For Bitcoin (Lightning Enabled Deposits/Withdrawals)
- Payment Points and Barrier Escrows
- How to recover backup on Zap wallet (PC)?
- Loop In tutorials?
- Best Windows Wallet?
Everything you need to know about the Lightning Network ⚡.
Satoshi himself proposed the first version of payment channels . The Lightning Network paper has zero authors from Blockstream . At least two other entirely independent companies are working on Lightning Network implementations . It’s well understood how trustless LN transactions work . The spec  and code are open source, feel free to look for a “backdoor”.