Thing is though, this doesn’t mean that you should blindly jump into Bitcoin. Aside from the high price of entry, a string of events over the past year have shown that while the Bitcoin protocol itself may be secure, the wallets and services used to store and exchange Bitcoin may not.
There are plenty of opportunities to make lots of money in the crypto market, and you should be patient and wise to acquire the right knowledge before investing. Don’t be the person that invests based on the current hype. Do your research first. If it’s too complex, look for answers. The cryptocurrency community is filled with awesome individuals that can simplify things and help you along the way.
To support our project you could support us with a small donation.
BTC Wallet Code:
Or connect with us
Thank you for your support ♡
Bitcoin Exchange rates
|1 BTC =||10811.2000 USD|
|1 BTC =||9216.09000 EUR|
|1 BTC =||232.610000 LTC|
|1 BTC =||29.8200000 ETH|
|1 BTC =||8381.98000 GBP|
|1 BTC =||15086.9500 AUD|
|1 BTC =||14396.3400 CAD|
- World premiere in blockchain payments: Canada & Singapore announce successful central bank cooperation
- Why blockchain technology can strengthen our financial system and curb financial bubbles
- Zeux Announces NEO Payments for Apple and Samsung Pay
- Pay anonymously with Bitcoin: bestmixer.io
- Buy BTC: Bitcoin ATM (ATM) now also in Germany
- What is Lightning Network? And How to Use It in 2020 (complete guide)
- The best way Setting up a lighting node.
- how to enable the new autopilot heuristic in v0.11.0 ?
- Voltage is giving away 6 months of Lightning node hosting
- Turn Gigabyte BRIX mini-PC into Lightning node
- Best fee rate for routing in lightning
- Help us contribute to the lightning ecosystem!
- Can anyone describe in greater detail about turbo channels (aka zero conf push)?
- Hey guys, I want to pick your brain on the topic of receiving lightning payments
- Kubernetes bitcoin-core, lnd, lndhub (and a handy scb backup container)
- Stakenets new simple Swap UI to instantly trade assets on the Lightning DEX
- Lightning Junkies episode LNJ036 - Alex Bosworth talks Routing Nodes and Multipath Payments
- A open-source tool that converts the output of "lncli listpayments" to html. Also useful for examination of single-shot payments. - Joost Jager on Twitter
- New Lightning node question
- Types of Spam on Lightning and How to Fix Them?
- Bitfinex Supports Wumbo Channels to Expand Lightning Network Capacity
- New RaspiBlitz Node is Live!
- Bitfinex Adds Support for Bigger Lightning Payment Channels
- Profitability of running a lightning node
- Channels were forceclosed
Everything you need to know about the Lightning Network ⚡.
Satoshi himself proposed the first version of payment channels . The Lightning Network paper has zero authors from Blockstream . At least two other entirely independent companies are working on Lightning Network implementations . It’s well understood how trustless LN transactions work . The spec  and code are open source, feel free to look for a “backdoor”.